Is it better to do many lessons in a short time ? Or the opposite: to start slowly and build up ?
Well, think what worked when you revised at school. What've you remembered long-term ? The answer really depends on you, on how YOU learn.
Consider these factors :
1. Have I only a short gap between other priorities ?
2. Is there a REAL deadline for my driving ?
3. Will I get enough variety of road conditions ?
4. Will I perform my best, or just get tired out ?
5. Will I have time to reflect / recap on each lesson ?
6. How will I feel if I don't move as fast as I want ?